Wednesday 20 August 2014

Today, in the modern there’s a lot of technologies where invented such as Computer, Mobile, Phones, Laptop, Ipad and so much more. Being individual we must know the quality of the product we buy in the market especially the gadgets, I was not really excited. There is no question that Apple products are good-looking.  One thing I remember when my sister bought for me an ipad.  It has a nice screen; it’s pretty good, the sound is OK and easy to carry around and the batteries last a long time.

And that’s about where my attributes end and now I’m going to get started on critiquing on my Ipad you can’t easily connect to the Itunes, So what is the purpose of that If I can’t connect it easily? My ability to personalize the device (it is MINE, right?) is extremely limited.  There are many things you can’t readily save elsewhere AT ALL. Oh, yeah, and the camera Stink. It not takes better pictures. The price of it is not affordable why the quality is not higher than the price of the Ipad? Those questions are still sticking to my mind. And they never learned the meaning of hyperbole, Many of the apps can’t be personalized (what if don’t LIKE brown for my calendar)? And most especially it doesn’t have USB Ports. I have to be more knowledgeable about the Ipad so that I can manage it all of the specific details.

No comments:

Post a Comment