Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Passion is My Inspiration

There are so many things I have learned since the beginning of my journey that I want to share to all of you. I have seen and learned a whole lot, I have practiced, created and enjoyed doing this passion and most importantly I have met such wonderful persons who believe in the saying “To Live is to Dance and to Dance is to live.” And all of this sacrifices that I learned in dancing is a True Inspiration. Dancing can entertain and positively affect the audiences and I just love to express my emotions through dancing. 




My love for my passion is so strong that inspire me a lot, when I think about dancing it gave me more freedom in what I can do because I can be focusing on the things that I am enjoying.  There are so many artistic thoughts and lessons that will stay with me. People dance for many reasons, and there are many things that inspire people. Dance is an expression, it makes your moves visible, it is the hidden language of the soul, it is dreaming of your feet and that one can dance anywhere, even in his or her heart. It all says that when you really want something, you can make it happen and motivation is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment