Friday 5 September 2014

"EVERY HISTORICAL EVENT WERE WITNESSED HERE: AUGUSTINIAN MARVELOUS GYMNASIUM!




Sometimes we just ignore the things or places around us believing that they are worthless after we made use or utilized them. We don’t really think that it is also part of our lives and our journeys. The place where I dwell most of my time is the place where I know who I am. It is a place I can go to escape my problems for a while and release some stress. It’s not the actual physical building, but rather the events that have occurred there over the years. It’s where I have formed some of my closest friends. It is the place I have invested years of hard work for many of my accomplishments. Dancing is my passion and this place fulfilled it.
To some, it may seem odd that a place associated with sweat blood and physical pain mean so much to someone. However, in my eyes it’s almost like a second home where I can expresses my thoughts and feelings. And this is the “University of San Agustin Gymnasium”. It is one of the most gigantic and secured gym I have ever known. Facilities are well-equipped and can sustain everybody's desire. It is regularly cleaned by our hardworking staff.  Our gym is open to all and gives some people who don’t do regular exercise outside of school or at home as well as gives you access to try new things.
It is good for socializing and encourages team work. It is also a powerful tool in teaching student’s confidence, sportsmanship and self-care. Every historical events is witnessed here, now and then still remarkable. People are gathered here to make history and shared their priceless moments and at the end of the day they feel great and satisfied.
Many people view the gymnasium as a cruel place where everyday obligations to health are fulfilled, but they’re missing so much. I do not go to gym just to have a hangout place but I go because the gym allows me to push myself and feel satisfaction of knowing that I am one step closer to my full potential. Every time I stepped on my feet in this place, I feel relief and completeness. And lastly I would say that our gymnasium is not only a place where you and your friends hang-out, do the exercise, practices or partying activities but is a place that opens a lot of opportunities where you can start to build your dreams.
Come and try to visit the AUGUSTINIAN MARVELOUS GYMNASIUM!!
PROUD TO BE AUGUSTINIAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment